Friday, February 1, 2008

WAL*MART

It's official. Cuyler accepted a job with WAL*MART in Bentonville, Arkansas. We will be going to find a house to rent next weekend. Then ten days or so after the WAL*MART truck will come and pick up our belongings. This has been quite the past nine months for our family, luckily our children are troopers. This job should bring stability to our family, which is greatly needed. Cuyler will actually play a role in our lives. This will be an exciting adventure to move to the South. Now we will get to know a side of the family that we haven't gotten to see that often. We will keep you posted on our new location and exact move date. Thanks for loving and supporting us.

2 comments:

Candie said...

Wow! I can't believe you are moving to Arkansas!! Good luck with the move and the new job too!!
I love your blog, you will have to let me know where you got your cute template. E-mail me when you get time. stampincandie@yahoo.com

Brooke said...

I am excited for your family to try Arkansas. I really just wish it would work out that you could be back here in Midway! We miss you! Good luck looking for a house and all!