Friday, June 5, 2009

The 33rd Birthday of the Greatest Wife & Mother a family could ever ask for!


Happy B-Day Jeannie! We love you and appreciate all that you do. Words can't express how much you have changed my life and how much I enjoy our time together. You are and will forever be my bestfriend.


Love your Husband

7 comments:

Nicole Bolinger said...

Happy Birthday Jeannie!! I can't believe another year has crept around! It totally doesn't seem like a year. Have a great day and hopefully we can get together after your trips!! ;)

Jen said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a great day-I am really excited to see you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jeannie! Have fun in Utah/Idaho! We need to get together soon!

AT THE LOVE SHACK said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you! Tell Cuyler good job on the post :) Talk to you again soon, Lori

anne said...

how sweet. Happy Birthday!

Terri said...

I already wished you a happy birthday on facebook, but happy birthday again! Can't wait to get together!!

Candie said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day! I need your e-mail address. I have the wrong one.