Happy Mother's Day My Dear, Today we are taking you on a little scavenger hunt. Because you are a wonderful mother of four you must find four clues that will lead you to your score. However, since it is Mother's Day, you have to rely on your children to help you solve the clues.
Clue #1: We begin with your first child, a blessing untold, would watch "this" until he was old!
I found by the t.v. with the help of Caleb Diet Coke, a relaxing bubble bath bag & clue # 2Clue #2: Ah, Ha, I see you are quite slick, you solved the first clue, but number two is a trick. Son number two likes to climb and swing; your next clue will be on a string! Hint, the string is pink!
This took a while, but finally we found it. Out in the barn there is a pink rope Josiah hangs from. Under it was two books, "Why a Son needs a Mom" and "Why a daughter needs a Mom". Ever since my first Mother's Day, a couple days after Caleb was born, Cuyler has given me books with little messages about being a Mom. We also found :
Clue #3: Son number three is funny and well mannered, he is often found here looking for a "salamander".
Samuel knew exactly where to go, so this was easy. He looks underneath railroad ties by the hour looking for any creature he can find. Here we found two more books, "The Friday Night Knitting Club" & "Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons".
Clue #4: You are getting quite good and your journey is almost complete, but remember you are outside so watch your feet! Your daughter is last of the bunch, she brings a joy that brightens the blues and she is often found her trying on her shoes.
In Lydia's closet we found some clothes and a new box of cards from SAMS, my favorite. It was so much fun! After we were all dressed Cuyler surprised me some more and took us to brunch in Eureka Springs. We were tourists for the day. I have to get out and explore, but we have been so busy. This was a great day.
This is a statue of Jesus just outside of Eureka Springs. They put on a Passion Play here. The boys are in front of the statue.
Thanks again My Love for a wonderful Mothers Day!
6 comments:
SO cute!! Love it!
That is so cute. He is quite the gift giver, I must say.
I heard a rumor that you were moving again. Is that true?
How fun!! You need to send me your e-mail address so that we can e-mail.
Sounds like you had a great Mother's day. What a cute idea. Cuyler is very creative.
I hope things are well and I will talk to you doon.
As Micah is sitting here screaming, I am ready to hop on a plane out to see you with NO KIDS!
How creative! I am impressed! What a fun-filled day!
What a fun idea! Glad you had a great mothers day!
Post a Comment