Shuttle Cake
Josiah dressed up as an Astronaut to greet the guests.
Caleb with his friend Emily opening gifts.
It is hard to believe that Caleb is eight. He is so excited to be baptised and had a great birthday. This was his first birthday away from family so we just did a friend party. He chose to have a space party. All his friends from primary came and his cousin. we played four games that my sis helped me come up with correct names: Moon Walk, Put the Earth back in its third position, Don't let the planet go out of orbit, Get the meteorite away from earth. They had lots of fun!
3 comments:
I can't believe he is eight. Time goes so fast. It was fun to talk today.
Ohhh cute. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to little Caleb...or big Caleb. I remember when Jace and I were engaged and we babysat him and Josiah...they were just tiny. I think Caleb was just getting potty trained because Jace took him to the bathroom, sat him down, and then I remember hearing Jace scream as he got out of the way of the pee that was flying in his direction. Haha. Good times. :)
Anyway...I can't believe he's already 8. Where does the time go?
Happy Birthday to Caleb! What a fun party!
Post a Comment