Cuyler wanted to show everyone how green it gets here. Pictures don't even capture it. If you look back to pictures we had up in February and compare it is amazing. We can't even see our neighbors. It is so beautiful!
Wow. That is seriously awesome. I love green especially now that we are down in "red land." It makes going up north so much better to see another color.
I LOVE how big the trees are! Everything is new down here so there are just little trees that got planted maybe a year ago. I would love to come visit. :) Glad you got to see everyone.
HI Jeannie, This is Staci, Jodi's sister. Thanks for leaving a comment it was fun to look at your blog. Your family is so cute. I thought that picture of Elvis was your husband. It took me a minute. Your house looks awesome and you are lucky to live in such a wooded green area.
Hi Jean, It's me Jodi. I'm up at my mom's with Staci and she showed me your blog... Your home is beautiful and so are the kids. We finally got our internet hooked up and then our commputer crashed. It will cost as much to fix it as it will for a new one so now we have to save up for a new one!! Always something huh! We are doing good and our house has really come along, we're happy. It looks like you are donig great, keep in touch.......Love you!
4 comments:
Wow. That is seriously awesome. I love green especially now that we are down in "red land." It makes going up north so much better to see another color.
I LOVE how big the trees are! Everything is new down here so there are just little trees that got planted maybe a year ago. I would love to come visit. :)
Glad you got to see everyone.
Love all that green! certainly beats Tehachapi! Looks like you guys are doing great! Fun pictures! Thanks for sharing!
HI Jeannie,
This is Staci, Jodi's sister. Thanks for leaving a comment it was fun to look at your blog. Your family is so cute. I thought that picture of Elvis was your husband. It took me a minute. Your house looks awesome and you are lucky to live in such a wooded green area.
Hi Jean,
It's me Jodi. I'm up at my mom's with Staci and she showed me your blog... Your home is beautiful and so are the kids. We finally got our internet hooked up and then our commputer crashed. It will cost as much to fix it as it will for a new one so now we have to save up for a new one!! Always something huh! We are doing good and our house has really come along, we're happy. It looks like you are donig great, keep in touch.......Love you!
Post a Comment