Thursday, July 10, 2008

Caleb's Baptism

Caleb was baptized on Saturday, July 5. It is hard to believe that our little boy was baptized. What a great day. Cuyler performed the ordinances. We were lucky to have our families here to be part of this special day. Caleb said all day, "I can't believe I am baptized". As parents we couldn't be more excited in his choice to be baptized and become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints.





The Yummy cupcakes my mom and I made for after the baptism
All the gang at the Venetian Inn after the baptism
Caleb's new CTR ring, it is a spinner. Given by Grandma Chapman
Cuyler and Caleb leaving for his baptism
Cuyler and Caleb all in white
Caleb with his baptism towel given by Granny and Papa
Grandma Chapman with Caleb and his baptism ornament she gave him
Grandma and Grandpa Scates with Caleb and Lydia


6 comments:

Jen said...

congrats to caleb. That is so exciting--PS. I love the ring that is awesome!

Torrie said...

Congrats Caleb, cute pictures, wish we could have been there.

Love Aunt Torrie

Ylfe said...

Looks like you guys have been up to lots of fun stuff this summer. Congratulations to Caleb on his baptism!

Nicole Bolinger said...

THe baptism was great! THanks for inviting us and the cupcakes are yummy!!! Yea Caleb!!

anne said...

Congratulations. Wow...already baptized. Sometimes I wish I could get rebaptized and be that clean again. :)

Ovard Clan said...

Caleb!! Congratulations, what an awesome choice you have made! You are growing up fast. By the way, your suit ROCKS!!