Josiah and I went to Utah, me for a week and Josiah for almost two. We had tons of fun. Josiah drove back with his Grandma and Grandpa Scates on the Monday July 7. I flew back with my mom on the following Thursday evening. It started out great! We ended up getting stuck in Phoenix because of a thunderstorm. Our flight that was to land at 10:42 p.m. landed at 3:30 a.m. It was fun :). Then on Friday morning I went to pick-up Josiah from my sister and her family where he had stayed for three nights. Josiah had so much fun with them. We headed out to see Granny and Papa and my moms car broke down not far from my Grandparents. After we got all of this out of the way it was relaxing. Josiah headed up to the Cabin with Grandpa and Grandma Chapman for Fri., Sat. and Sun. nights. He collected lots of beauties and wild flowers. It is one of his favorite places to go. Thanks Mom and Dad for taking him. I was single for three nights and three days. I was on the go. I visited my sister and her family, Hilary, Tyree and her new baby Ruby, Teri, Brooke and her new baby Presli, Granny & Papa, Faavale Family, Elsie, Lisa and her family and shopped all the stores I don't have here. It was so much fun, but I really missed my family. We were supposed to fly home on buddy passes (Thanks Rich and Hilary for trying), that did not work out. So, luckily Cuylers Uncle Alan and cousin John were headed in our direction. We drove with them to Chicago, where John lives, then onto Arkansas. It took three days but it was fun to see country I hadn't ever seen. Josiah has now been threw 13 states since February. It was a great trip, and I loved seeing my family and friends.
Me and my sister Christina at The Cheese Cake Factory. I ran her ragged shopping.
Tyree, Ruby, Me and Teri
The BEST dressed grandparents in the world. Granny and Papa after church.
Granny set the table for Sunday dinner with my favorite dishes, Depression glass. She had it looking so pretty.
Mom, Me and Josiah in front of the temple.
Wild flowers Josiah picked for me at the cabin.
Josiah at the Utah Capital building. The renovation is amazing!
Granny, Papa and Josiah
Grandpa and Grandma Chapman with Josiah
Josiah playing with Delia in Chicago
Uncle Alan, John and Josiah. Thanks again for the lift.
1 comment:
Jeannie it was so much fun visiting with you. you look great. cutest hair and clothes. You stayed so busy, you are so good at keeping in touch! The ride sounds fun, you never know with buddy passes ... but one way was fun ;) can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment