


The kids and I went to pick blackberries with Aunt Lydia. We were so excited and had our boxes ready to pick. The thoughts of jam and fresh berries on cereal was our driving factor in the 99 degree heat with 90 percent humidity. As we drove around the blackberry patch we realized our dreams were shattered. We only hit "The Mother Load" as Caleb put it once. After and hour we left with about 40 berries minus what Lydia kept eating. At least the kids all had fun!
3 comments:
Casey says there is nothing better than fresh blackberries. Too bad you couldn't fill up all those boxes! Lydia was the smartest one I guess! She's too cute.
That weather sounds terrible! At least you found some I guess. And it's always good to get out of the house for a bit with the kids. :)
You guys always find the most fun stuff to do!! Never a wasted moment! ;)
Post a Comment