Well it's back to school. This year hopefully they will only go to one school instead of three. They were really excited to go back to the same school. It's hard to believe how fast they are growing!Cuyler's work actually let parents come in late so they could go with their kids the first day. Hats off to Wal*Mart. The boys loved having Cuyler and I take them to their school. Caleb was to big to have us walk him to his room :(, but Josiah let us. So it's back to life! Samuel wanted to go with them so he insisted on wearing his first day of school outfit.



4 comments:
I'm looking forward to the day when I can send my kids to school for a few hours and have some time to myself. It will be sad...but I think it's some time that all mom's need and deserve. :)
O - we're taking a Rees family pic this saturday at Damon's Wedding. Everyone...well, almost everyone will be there.
Your boys are so handsome. It's nice to get the kids back to school and like you said start life again!
THey looked absolutly adorable for their first day of school! I bet they are teachers pets! ;)
I just can't believe how big your kids are getting. It is so crazy. I am just dreading Bryce's first day of school. Though he is just so excited he can hardly stand it.
Post a Comment