Caleb came home from church last Sunday and informed me that he had all of FHE covered. Cuyler said that he had found him in the library after church getting 6 copies of his activity and song. He was so excited and put it in a special spot until Monday evening. So we sang "When Jesus Christ Was Baptized" as our opening song, had a story about Wilford Woodruff and last for activity we drew how we can be obedient like Noah. He told me I could stop drinking Diet Coke. I was shocked and so proud of all the work he had done. When I talked to his primary teacher Sister Phillips she said that Caleb had asked for a copy of the story and any extra copies of their activity. He had come up with this all on his own. I was definitely so excited to see how important FHE is to him and how much he really does listen in church.Wednesday, August 27, 2008
FHE by Caleb
Caleb came home from church last Sunday and informed me that he had all of FHE covered. Cuyler said that he had found him in the library after church getting 6 copies of his activity and song. He was so excited and put it in a special spot until Monday evening. So we sang "When Jesus Christ Was Baptized" as our opening song, had a story about Wilford Woodruff and last for activity we drew how we can be obedient like Noah. He told me I could stop drinking Diet Coke. I was shocked and so proud of all the work he had done. When I talked to his primary teacher Sister Phillips she said that Caleb had asked for a copy of the story and any extra copies of their activity. He had come up with this all on his own. I was definitely so excited to see how important FHE is to him and how much he really does listen in church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love it when they surprise you like that. You really get to feel like you are doing something right huh! Take care.
That's awesome! caleb is so sweet and brilliant!! Sounds like a great FHE
It is always nice to see that the things we teach our kids don't go in one ear and out the other. What a great FHE, the diet coke thing made me laugh!
That is very impressive. That is so good you have instilled that in him.
Post a Comment