In the summer when it's hot I don't like to turn on the oven. So when the kids wanted to make cookies I decided to make Waffle Cookies. These were my favorite cookies growing up, and I try to make them as often as I can. Quincee was over for the day and she had never seen cookies made with a waffle iron. We had lots of fun, and luckily no one got burned. I don't know what was their favorite making the cookies or eating the chocolate butter cream icing.



2 comments:
What a fun idea! I would have never thought of that! I will be making waffle cookies in the next few days!
Ohhh Thank you Jeanie!!! I wish we could have seen you too. Maybe next time right? We just got back from Texas. It was just Brandon and I and ya know it wasn't that bad at all. We really had a fun time and made great time...hmmm I wonder if the kids had anything to do with it??? ha ha ha
Is school starting there soon?? It starts here on the 25th... I can't believe how fast the summer flew by. Well let us know the next time your in town so we can see you!!!
Post a Comment