Lydia was really excited to turn 4. Her friend had had a Pinkalicious party a few months before, and being one of her favorite books that is all she could talk about. So Pinkalicious it was. Cuyler came up with the great idea to use the large cupcake pan and do one big cake. We died the cake pink just like the book, however we did not turn pink. She had a great dinner with chicken nuggets, potato salad, baked beans and strawberries. Lydia's favorite part was having her Grandma Chapman and Grandpa & Grandma Scates. They only got to come to her 1st birthday, so this was a special treat.
Lydia blowing out her candles, with some help from her brothers.
Lydia always wants an apron like mine, so I made her this one with her favorite cupcake fabric.
Lydia blowing out her candles, with some help from her brothers.
Lydia always wants an apron like mine, so I made her this one with her favorite cupcake fabric.



3 comments:
Oh my GOSH! That cake is so cute!!!! Lydia is really looking like a big girl! I can't believe how old they are getting! :)
Let's get together before you move! Besides pics of course! ;)
I can't believe she's 4! Didn't you just have her?
Well, Happy Birthday! Glad all the grandparents were able to come out. I bet that made it extra special. :)
Super cute cake for a cute little girl!
Post a Comment