




Since our family party was on Saturday, we had our own little Easter party. The kids were excited to find their baskets first thing in the morning. After all baskets had been found and carefully gone threw, we had our first Easter breakfast without my family. Cuyler fixed bunny shaped pancakes, and of course bacon. Then we all went to get dressed in our new Easter attire. Little did I know that the pants I had purchased for the boys (in their sizes) would be WAY to big. Caleb wore Josiah's, Josiah wore Samuel's, Samuel had to wear a pair from last year. I was not to happy that things were not going as planned. After Cuyler tied their ties ,that were also to big, he got them to look like they fit. I got dressed and ran out the door. We were a little late to church, now that it is not around the corner. It was great to go and listen and remember why we were celebrating in the first place. When we got home we had a traditional Easter dinner and went for a ride to enjoy the blossoming trees . It turned out to be a great Easter, and next year I will have them try on their pants.
4 comments:
Your kids look so stinkin' cute in their easter outfits. Lydia's dress is darling. Miss you guys, it is so nice to at least see your pics. Hope all is well
They all look so cute in their Easter clothes. I can't believe you were able to get them all in pink...even if it was just a tie! Way to go!
Your kids look adorable in their Easter outfits. Looks like you've been having tons of fun!
Cute, Cute, Cute outfits! You have always had the perfect looking family! Like they just stepped out of a magazine shoot! Love it!
Post a Comment