Cheese! Every time a camera comes out Lydia says "Cheese".
Cake made by Mom. My mom made me the same cake when I was little.
The boys tried to stay back and let her open her presents. Lydi was moving to slow, so they jumped in to help.
Yummy! Cake and ice creamIt's hard to believe that our baby girl is two today. She is so amazing and has brought such a wonderful spirit to our home. Lydi is all girl. We celebrated her birthday yesterday. It was fun! Uncle Cory, Aunt Lydia and Quncee came for dinner, and then our new friends Nicole, Wade and their two year old Nora joined us for cake. Her party was all around Strawberry Shortcake, so of course we had to have chocolate covered strawberries. Thanks to all our family that sent gifts or money for her, she had lots of fun opening (with the help of brothers) them all.
4 comments:
Way to go with that cake. I remember my mom going all out and making cakes like that. I just don't think I'm that talented. So, good job! I can't believe she's 2. Didn't you just have her? :)
I can't believe Lydia is two. She is so cute. I hope things are good. Miss you!
I can't believe Lydia is 2 already!! I guess it's been a while since we last saw her. Cute pictures, I LOVE the cake!!
Jeannie she is adorable and beautiful and all grown up! What a cute party! Her dress is so fun and so like you to find a cute dress for her! Adorable cake!!!
Post a Comment