Sunday, April 13, 2008

Scates Family 3 Snakes 0





Well, one more bit the dust in the hands of the Scates Clan! This one was slightly larger than the other two. Samuel was fascinated with it and carried it around for two hours after the battle.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I can't believe you have so many snakes--that is crazy. Your kids look like they are having a blast, and are very curious. Looks like the rain has lifted. Hope all is well with all of you.

Brooke said...

You are a good "boy" mom! I don't know what I would do if Jett wanted to play with a snake! Looks like they enjoyed it though! Is it because of all of the rain that they have come out? How is the rain? Are you dried up yet? Hope all is going great! Miss ya!

Kim said...

I don't even know how long it has been since we have seen you guys. I am so glad that Cuyler left a message on our answering machine telling us about your blog. The kids are so cute. I was surprised to see you have moved again. Your starting to catch up with us I guess. Take care, and you can see what were up to on my blog too.

Courtney said...

We have quite a few snake stories too! I'm so glad that Cuyler called. I will send you an invite to view our blog as well! Can't wait to chat again soon! Your family is beautiful!
Love,
Courtney