Saturday, April 26, 2008

Swimming Lessons

Lydia and I take a Mom and Tot class at the Wal*Mart fitness center. She absolutely loves it! It has been so fun to do something with just her. Being in the pool has inspired me to start swimming laps. After my first time I found that I might need lessons too! Josiah also takes swim lessons and loves them. He has special goggles that he makes sure he takes care of. Parents can't be on deck so Cuyler could only get a pictures before he took a plunge.

Lydia going under. She counts to three with the teacher. Going under is one of her favorite things to do.
Every time she comes out she checks her ears for water then gives her teacher "Fives and Bones".
Lydia and I at the first of class.
Josiah going into the pool.
Josiah getting ready to go in. Doesn't he look so cute in his goggles!

2 comments:

anne said...

How fun! I want to do something like that with Aliyah, but I don't know if she's too young. They are opening a rec. center in May and I think they'll have swim lessons. I think it's something we'll try.

Maegan Parr said...

What fun. This is Natalee, Brooke's sister. We had our girls around the same time - can you believe they are two? I need to get Heidi and do a parent/tot swim class and see how she does. It's fun to see how your family is doing and adjusting to the move. Sounds like an adventure.