Our friend Nicole came and took our pictures around our property and down our lane. We were so excited how they turned out. We especially love the pictures of the kids. She really captured them. If you live in NWA you can go to her web site, http://www.dorothynicolephotos.blogspot.com/.
We highly recommend her!
9 comments:
You are SOOOOOO sweet! Thank you very much! It was a lot of fun taking them too! BTW, I love your new backgroud!
Cute family pics:) I love the fall colors and all the leaves. It must be beautiful out there. Caleb looks so grown up, miss you guys!
Those are BEAUTIFUL Jeanie!!! I feel all left out it seems like everyone is getting family pictures done lol =o) .... but why get them done when I don't have a house to hang them in and enjoy ya know? Hopefully soon!!! We need to get them done bad!!! We did plan on getting them done in April though next year... that seems so far away!!! You truly have a beautiful family!!!
Cute pics! Your kids are so dang cute!
I just made my blog private so send me your email address and I'll add you.
twilde@allwest.net
Sooo cute!! I love the one where you and the boys are looking up. Lydia looks like a little princess. What a darling family!!
Your family is perfect. She did a good job. The last one is my favorite.
Cute, Cute, Cute! We just had pictures done also. It is a lot of work for the mom I have decided. So much work to do. I want to do pictures in the leaves next year! Cute family!
Those are really cute. What a pretty place to live. I love all the fences and GREEN grass. We're used to red down here.
Those family photos are ADORABLE!! Maybe we will come and get ours done. Those would be expensive family pics huh?
Post a Comment