Fondant cake Samuel and Decorated. He was very proud of his orange snake.
A closer view of the gum paste molded animals.
Put the monkeys with the bananas.
This is the room all decorated and waiting for the guests.
Picnicking on the grass. We had fruit juice boxes, lunchables and bananas that we had just picked.
Samuel waiting for his guests.
Crocodile created by the children, they loved making them theirs.
All the party goers.

Samuel had his first friend party on Friday. He had so much fun helping me decorate his cake and decorating for the party. He chose a jungle theme, he loves BINDI. So when his guests arrived they looked threw and found all the jungle animals. Then we had a picnic on the "grass". We even picked our own bananas. Then we played, put the monkey with the bananas, help your crocodile back to the swamp and last put the koala in the tree. The kids had lots of fun, and most of all Samuel loved it. He is such a happy and sweet little man. It is such a blessing to have him in our home. Now he is excited to celebrate his birthday today, I wonder what it will bring?
10 comments:
The cake looked SOOOO good! I Bet mommy was proud too! ;) ANs how cute was the decor. YOu did a great job! And Happy Birthday Samuel!
You always have the funnest ideas. Looks like you all had tons of fun. Can I hire you for my kids' next birthday party?
We miss you guys and hope to hear from you soon.
Happy Birthday Sammy!
You look good!! The cake looks so cute and delicious. Happy Birthday Samuel!!!!
I wish we could have been there to share in the fun! You did an excellent job with the decor and the cake and the games! Maybe you can help me with Sarah's party? :)
You always plan and carry out the funnest, cutest ideas. What a cute cake, I would never attempt something like that. Looks like all the kids had bunches of fun. Happy Birthday Samuel!
Jeanie... wow your so creative!!! What a wonderful job you did on his party...Tell Samuel the Murray family said Happy Birthday!!!
Oh Jeannie! You are the best mom in the world! You always have such fun parties! Happy birthday Samuel! I love that you have kept the tradition of your homemade amazingly done birthday cakes! Miss ya!
Happy Birthday! I remember when he was a little baby. What happened? You are just about the most creative person ever! I was just thinking one day my kids are going to be old enough for a real party and then what am I going to do? Maybe I'll have to give you a call when that day comes. :)
All these pictures are so fun. I LOVE your Halloween costumes! So cute! and you did such a great cake for Samuel's birthday! Glad you guys are doing well.
What a cute theme. I really like the cake, good idea.
Post a Comment