Table decorations: It was so much fun doing the flowers and deciding what to use where.
Lori Love
Bolinger and Philips Families
Lazarte and Boyce Families
Bisbee Boys
Dessert table, I made pumpkin cake with pumpkin orange cream cheese frosting, apple pie with maple whipping cream, chocolate chip pumpkin cookies and peach cobbler.
Tables, they turned out so pretty.We had our first Harvest party in Arkansas. Our friends were to bring something they harvested baked or bottled, and a pot of soup. Everyone brought something different. There was cheese and broccoli, taco, gumbo, hamburger soup, and turkey chili, they were all yummy. For the harvest we drew numbers and got to take something home. There was bottled peaches, french bread, cookies, homemade hot coco, homemade ice cream topping, and pumpkin chocolate chip bread. The kids loved bobbing for apples and talking by the bonn fire. Thanks to everyone who came. We had so much fun and hope to do it next year.
6 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I wish you were still in Utah, so I could be invited to your Harvest Party.
You are so ambitious! It all looks so cute, fun , and yummy! So, when you coming back for a visit? Oh wait, it's my turn to visit you guys. Yeah, that might be in the year, never.
This makes me so hungry! Good food, good times. What a fun idea! And of course everything is decorated so cute!
Hi,
I don't think you know me, but I am a childhood friend of John Scates, who I guess is your cousin?
Anyway, I'm just looking up old friends from Kamas and was wondering if you had an email for him? If so you could let me know it? My email is hhigginb@med.unc.edu and my name is Holden.
Thanks!
Jeannie: Your fall festival looked fabulous-wish we could have been there!kimberlee
What a great idea! Everything looks so cute and festive!
Post a Comment