Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stranded at the Drive-In

Don't worry, even though I look inebriated it's just diet coke


We have tried to make it a goal this summer to go to the drive-in once a month. Where else can you go for Family Entertainment for $11. The kids have loved it! Our final movie of the season was "Kung Fu Panda". It is so much fun, it reminds me of when I was little. Thanks sis for all the memories. To bad we didn't take photos of you shoving me under blankets or in the trunk so you didn't have to pay for me so we had more money for Rascals. To bad in Utah we had to pay per person, down here in the land of Dixie it's by car. Any way, thanks for the summer memories 112 Drive-In, see you next summer.









5 comments:

Nicole Bolinger said...

So sad! I wish we would have gone more often! We had loads of fun the friday we were there with ya'll! I am sure you will find somewhere for fall memories!

Candie said...

How fun! We keep saying we are going to take the kids to the drive-in and we still haven't. They don't even know what the drive-in is! How sad.

Ovard Clan said...

That's a great idea to do some fun activity once a month with the kids. You have inspired me to make this a goal. Looks like you have a bunch of fun together too. What a fun memory this will be for your kids!

anne said...

How fun! I haven't been to the drive-in in years...but I loved it. Where else can you go out and watch a movie while you're laying in a comfy lovesac in the back of a truck? Ahh, good times.

Mikelle said...

What a great idea. I love drive-ins! I don't think i'll have much luck finding one here though.