Hi Jeannie! It's so fun to catch up on your blog and see how you guys are. Rasberries, how fun is that? Looks like you guys have had an awesome summer. So glad to see you're all doing well there. Everyone looks so great! Happy Birthday to Cuyler too. And I have to say I found your blog wallpaper and tried it on ours because yours always looks so cute. I still need to fiddle with ours a bit, but thanks for that! Hugs to you all from California! love, Ylfelynn
6 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a fun 33rd Year.
Holy Crap. You're 33??? What an old Fart!
I just created a blog. Check it out. www.joshandterri.blogspot.com
Hi Jeannie! It's so fun to catch up on your blog and see how you guys are. Rasberries, how fun is that?
Looks like you guys have had an awesome summer. So glad to see you're all doing well there. Everyone looks so great!
Happy Birthday to Cuyler too. And I have to say I found your blog wallpaper and tried it on ours because yours always looks so cute. I still need to fiddle with ours a bit, but thanks for that! Hugs to you all from California! love, Ylfelynn
What a great picture! He's 33 and can still jump...that's awesome. :) Happy Birthday...a few days late. I haven't been a very good blogger lately.
Happy Birthday Cuyler!!
So glad we have been given the opportunity to meet you and rest of the clan! We totally enjoy ya'll!
Post a Comment