Our drive way is to the left of the trees roots
This is our neighbors drive, as you can see they are not getting outWe had a pretty strong wind and rain storm thanks to Ike. All night long we heard limbs landing on our roof. Then in the wee hours of the morning we heard a crack, crack, BOOM. Needless to say since we didn't hear any part of the house collapsing we both rolled over and continued to try and sleep. In the morning Cuyler and I went to observe the damage. Cuyler was so excited to see a tree had fallen. This meant he could once again use his manly man chainsaw. Once the neighbor and another fellow "chainsawee" aka manly man were ready to go Cuyler was finely able to become Paul Bunyan himself.
1 comment:
I wondered about you guys and "IKE". Glad you are all safe. Don't know how you went back to sleep, I would have been up the rest of the night.
Post a Comment