Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Do

Lydia has taken the scissors to her hair on many occasions. Finally it had gotten to the point where she had so many layers in so many places that she looked like a creation straight out of "Edward Scissor Hands". So here is here new do. The whole way I kept telling her that we were on our way to get her hair cut pretty. And the whole way she said "Grandma Georgia". Lydia was very disappointed to see a very colourfull hair dresser and not "Grandma Georgia".

5 comments:

Ovard Clan said...

Cute hairdo Lydia! I would have been sad too if Grandma Georgia wasn't there to cut mine.

Terri said...

She is so dang cute. I love the hair cut!

Brooke said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! I cannot believe how grown up she is looking!

Clegg Family said...

That is so cute, but she would look cute with any hair cut.

Clegg Family said...

I know I spelled haircut wrong, I was holding the baby and didn't notice. Don't think I'm an idiot.