Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Were Off to See The Wizard....

Cuyler: Munchkin, Jeannie: Witch, Caleb: Tin Man, Josiah: Lion, Samuel: Scare Crow, Lydia:Dorthy

On Saturday we were invited to a Halloween Party. We were excited to try out our costumes. Cuyler and I had to run to a thrift store to see what we could fine. Luckily I found this great black velvet dress and a shirt and pants for Cuyler. I just had to cut up the shirt and sew on a white collar and cut up his pants. Cuyler carried around a lollipop for the lollipop guild. The kids had so much at the party and now ask everyday when is it going to be Halloween

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your costumes are to cute!

Nicole Bolinger said...

I LOVED the whole matching theme! THey were all REALLY cute! The pictures look as if they are right out of the movie!! ;)

Clegg Family said...

You guys look great!! We sure miss everyone..

Shane & Laina said...

Can I just say...way to go, that looks so fun! I love that the whole family matched...so you Jeannie! Too cute!

The Murray Family said...

How cute is that!!!!! I will for sure tell Brian and Cami hello from you!!!

The Murray Family said...

Ohhh I forgot to type in my last comment.... Do you remember Jodi? ( I'm sure you do =0) ) She contacted Brandon threw his facebook account. She seems to be doing real good. =0) Do you have a facebook account?

Brooke said...

Leave it up to you to have the cutest family costumes! You are amazing miss Jeannie! Lydia looks darn adorable!

anne said...

That is SO super cute!!! I love it when everything is coordinated and all goes together. I was looking for something like that for my kiddos, but in the end Aliyah is going to be a ladybug and Xander a bat. O well, it will still be fun.

Love the Wizard of Oz costumes! Cute idea.

Mikelle said...

Your costumes are the best! How cute.