Wednesday, October 8, 2008

10 Years and Still Going Strong

It is hard to believe we have married for 10 years. The years have gone so fast. Four children, 14 moves, 5 cities, 3 states. I feel so blessed and lucky to have married such and amazing man. While our life has not always gone per plan we have stuck together as best friends and made it through it. Thanks my love for 10 wonderful years, I can't wait for the next 10.

7 comments:

Nicole Bolinger said...

Wow! congratulations guys! That's awesome!! I love the picture, you two still loog great!

Ovard Clan said...

Happy Anniversary!
That's a fun idea to put up the wedding pic.

Terri said...

Way to go! Still looking good as ever.

Mikelle said...

Congrats on 10 years. I thought i've moved alot but, you beat anyone i know. Cute couple and cute kids. Way to go!

Torrie said...

Hey looking great, I forgot to call yesterday!! Congratulations

Clegg Family said...

Congratulaions!! You guys look great....

anne said...

Wow...you guys look so little there. Congrats on 10 years. What an accomplishment. :)