Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It Must Be Love......

This is our little love story. Samuel and Isabelle are best friends. They love to be together every minute they can. On Sunday a Sister in our ward that is in Primary stopped me in the hall to tell me how much she loves to watch them. "They always are kind to each other, and always save a seat next to them for the other. " she told me. Her mom and I laugh at how cute they are together. This picture was taken when we all went on a ride to look at leaves. Isabelle climbed up on a rock and Samuel followed at her sweet request. Then Isabelle asked her mom to take a picture of them. Luckily I still had my camera in my purse. This was definitely a moment I wanted to capture. As I watch them open doors for each other, wait patiently and lovingly for each other, and correct the other if one is out of line (mainly Samuel), I think to myself what we all could learn from this budding friendship.
Happy Birthday Isabelle!!!

10 comments:

Terri said...

Too Cute! I love it!

Jen said...

That is so cute!!!! BTW your family pics turned out so great. I just can't believe how big everyone is getting.

Ovard Clan said...

Oh, she's a cutie! Good work Samuel:)

The Murray Family said...

Oh how sweet!!! BTW thank you for your comment. After we sell this house we are NEVER moving again!!! LOL. Take Care

Anonymous said...

Jeannie, thanks for writing that all down. I will have to send my family to your blog to read it. This will be such a fun memory.

Jen said...

Georgia and Mark's blog address
http://gmscates.blogspot.com

Clegg Family said...

Takes after his dad!!

Jalee said...

That is adorable! Kids are the greatest. Miss you guys

Georgia and Mark said...

just saying hi. Check out my awesome blog.

anne said...

Ahhh a budding romance. You better watch out. It looks like you've got a ladies man on your hands.