Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy 4th of July

We got to spend the 4th at the Scates Family party again this year. This year however Torrie came with Matagi and cousin Chase to come and get Tiana. They came on Thursday so we celebrated for a few days. It was lots of fun. Thanks for coming and spending the holiday with us.
All the boys eating push pops while taking a small break from swimming

Samuel and Lydia


All of us waiting for the big fire work show.

3 comments:

Jalee said...

It was so good to see you guys!! Its been a busy month for you guys with all the traveling and family visits. Your kids have grown up so much...we miss you all!! One of these days I'll get around to emailing the directions to the flower I made...talk to ya soon

anne said...

Glad you had a good holiday and got to see some family. :)

The Murray Family said...

Looks like you have had a pretty busy summer!!! But that is what makes it so fun and go by fast... I don't know about you but I am ready for school to start!!!! We are doing great here back in Texas.We just couldn't sell our home here so we had to move back which we all were more than ok with... we actually really missed it here and feel like this is truly were we are supposed to be... we do miss our family that part is hard as I am sure you understand that :o) How are you liking Arkansas? Can I just say what BEAUTIFUL kids you have!!!! such a darling family :o)