Blackberries ready for the picking
Lydia picked all the berries, no matter what the color.
Caleb and Josiah loved seeing who could pick the most.
Some of our berries, we picked four cartons.This year our blackberry picking went a lot better. The weather was perfect, and there were lots of ripe berries waiting. All of us love going and actually picking the fruit ourselves. We froze some, ate some and made a fresh berry cobbler. What a wonderful way to spend a summer evening.

2 comments:
Oh my son would be in his height of glory if he were doing that. He wouldn't leave with a full basket. He would eat all of them before turning them in. :o) Looks like you guys had a great time!!!
I loved picking blackberries as a kid! How fun! And your donuts look absolutely delicious! wow! And I love the antler arch! Looks like you guys are having such a fun summer! I need to blog some of our stuff! I've gotten out of the habit lately. I was wondering if you have (I think it was your aunts email address) - the one who did the vinyl lettering for me. I've had several people asking me where I had it done and who are wanting to order. Can you send me her email? Thanks! Glad you guys are doing well! Ylfelynn
Post a Comment