




Sis, Sissy, My Dear Sister, How I miss you today on your 40th Birthday. Tears are actually streaming down my face right now. Words could never express to you how much I LOVE YOU, and what an amazing sister you are. You are such an inspiration to me, and hold such a special place in my heart. It's hard to believe that you are 40. When we were little and even as you got married we thought 40 was so old. How that conception changes when your sister becomes 40. Sis, I want you to know that I miss you deeply, and while I can't be there with you today (trust me I tried) my spirit is. So while you look at the trees without me and eat our lunch know how much I LOVE YOU, and that I am there in every tree and bite. Have a fun and happy day and don't get your handicap sticker without me.
PS I copied these pictures this summer, I love US
4 comments:
Thank You so much for this! Now that I can see through the tears, I can't tell you how much this meant to me! I've been missing you so much lately but especially today. This has made my whole day. We have a special relationship that could never be duplicated! I Love You and wish you could have been here today! Looking at the last picture I can't believe how much Lydia looks like you! I miss our days driving aimlessly just to spend time together and hope someday we will have those days again. I don't plan on getting my handicap sticker yet, I am waiting for you so we can get them together! Thanks again I couldn't have ordered a better sister. I LOVE YOU!!
Love-
The 40 year-old
That picture of you looks just like Lydia. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. Take care!!
Aren't sisters the BEST!!!
I need your address so I can send you a Christmas card, could you email me slam.lefler@gmail.com
Very fun pictures!!!
I'm sorry you couldn't be with your sis. It sounds like you guys are close.
Will you email me your address so I can send you guys a Christmas card? Also, if you know Torrie's that would be greatly appreciated as well. :)
annevernon@gmail.com
Post a Comment