Josiah and Caleb had their first recital on Saturday. They both had their two songs memorized and did an awesome job. Neither one appeared to be nervous even with a full room of people. We are so proud of them.
It's so fun to hear how you all are and see the fun pictures. Congrats to your boys on their first recital. We had ours yesterday too. Are you still playing?
So glad they did good! They are too cute! ANd I had NO idea that Lydia cut her hair. I didn't see her sunday! I have to say it's really cute! She looks like a little grown up!;) I bet you beside yourself for a minute tough!
2 comments:
It's so fun to hear how you all are and see the fun pictures. Congrats to your boys on their first recital. We had ours yesterday too. Are you still playing?
So glad they did good! They are too cute! ANd I had NO idea that Lydia cut her hair. I didn't see her sunday! I have to say it's really cute! She looks like a little grown up!;) I bet you beside yourself for a minute tough!
Post a Comment