Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Doo II

Before
Before


Before

After


Joanna and Lydia after

As you can see Samuel decided to cut Lydia's hair on Friday afternoon. When I first saw her coming down the stairs I was thinking to myself that I was seeing things. Most her hair could not be missing. But I was not seeing things, it was missing. Samuel bolted out of the house hair in hand and his behind a big tree that had fallen down screaming "You hate me". I explained to him after tears, shock then laughing, that I did not hate him. I was just very, very unhappy with him. Lydia thought she looked beautiful and I didn't tell her other wise. So in our state of emergency we called our friend Joanna and she put us right in. Thanks again Joanna. She did a great job with blending. With a few curls it actually looks cute!



5 comments:

anne said...

Oh dear. I only hope that doesn't happen with my kids. I love Aliyah's long hair.

Ask Jen about Bryce cutting Kira's hair. :( Sad times.

Ovard Clan said...

Oh the days....
Kambria cut a chunk out of Kwentin's hair once and she blamed it on Casey. It's always fun to look back on the crazy things kids do and laugh;) Samuel was just trying to take Grandma Georgia's place! I bet she is so proud.

Clegg Family said...

She still looks so cute!!

Jeryl said...

Jeannie
She looks just like you and your mother. She's adorable.
Jeryl

Jen said...

That is so strange, because I was going to post the pictures of Kira's new hair do tomorrow. Bryce thought he would save us a trip to see Georgia. Now Kira and Lydia have twin hair cuts.